Header Image map

Home My Story Fancy Things Country Life Great Americans Entertaining Media/PR Contact Me Image Map

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reminder: Be Still

I stood still and looked out the window for a whole minute this weekend.  


That doesn't happen very often for me, but it needs to.  

I need to "Be Still" more often.  
I need to soak up what life has to offer and take a minute to just be.

As I looked out the window, I decided to go and take pictures of the fall beauty.

And I sat still in the middle of the fallen leaves.


And I took a moment to stand still and appreciate the old trees in our yard.


And then I laid still in the leaves.


And I got to appreciate all the fall colors and what I could see when I sit still.


And then I realized I bought this sign when I was in a hurry a few months ago.  
It's on our kitchen table now as a reminder to

Be Still.

I hope this is a reminder for you to just.be.still.

No comments:

Post a Comment