Header Image map

Home My Story Fancy Things Country Life Great Americans Entertaining Media/PR Contact Me Image Map

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Celebrating the Harvest with My Sister

Today I dedicate my blog to my sister, Sarah.

My younger, sometimes annoying, passionate, smart, caring, thoughtful sister who got the curls and the old soul and who educates our kids.  

She started a blog, Sarah Sums It Up, long ago about telling the story of her simple, wonderful life and sharing the story of agriculture.  


Together we write articles for our local hometown newspaper about our farm lives and share the story of agriculture.  This week, we wrote about the harvest and how we should celebrate the harvest all year long.  

"Celebrate the Harvest" is featured over on  Sarah Sums It Up.  Please visit Sarah's blog to see our feature story and we encourage you to always celebrate the harvest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment