Header Image map

Home My Story Fancy Things Country Life Great Americans Entertaining Media/PR Contact Me Image Map

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Gather Here with Grateful Hearts

Last night I planned and attended a Harvest Dinner on a family farm.


I was grateful for them hosting.

I was grateful for them opening up their home and family farm to us.

I am always grateful for their commitment to and passion for agriculture.


There will be more to come about the dinner and harvest on our farm in the coming weeks.

But today, I am grateful for coffee and a little time to catch up on emails and more.

Tomorrow I will be grateful for today and the days behind me and the days ahead.
And the next day, I will continue to be grateful for the many things ahead in life.


What are you grateful for?  

I am grateful for you.

So let's gather here on Fancy in the Country with a grateful heart next week too!  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Katie! Every season stirs up gratefulness in my heart for different reasons, but none more than fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! Yes, every season brings reasons to be grateful but fall is my favorite too!

      Delete